What We Do:
Residential Dining Solutions(RDS) food service management was created to allow small business owners the piece of mind that their food program is being managed by an expert. By allowing RDS to manage your food program we can assure you get the service you need for the best price possible. We are able to achieve this by creating a comprehensive system encompassing product and labor management.
We hire and train the appropriate individuals for your business needs. This allows you to lower your monthly payroll, payroll tax deposits, worker’s compensation premiums and benefits package. By allowing RDS to manage your food program, you no longer have to worry about performance reviews, or if your capital is being utilized economically.
RDS strongly believes that product acquisition and utilization are two of the most important aspects of a successful food service program. There is a great deal that goes into getting food on your table. We stress the utilization of the best products for the job.
We are able to achieve better product pricing by collaborating the menu planning of your business amongst all of our clients. We work directly with our wholesalers to create a collective buying system. By being a legitimate food service company, we are able to avoid paying retail prices, potentially lowering your monthly expenses. RDS understands that getting your business the freshest product at the best cost equates to happy clients.
- Provide gourmet family style dining throughout Los Angeles
- Corporate Catering
- Personal Chef Staffing
- Dinner Parties
- Cooking Lessons
- Organic Gardening
- Food Safety Consultations
- Dietitian consultations
- Require our Chefs to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
- Require our Chefs to maintain a current Food Handler’s Certification recognized by the state of CA
- Prepare all meals on site with Fresh ingredients
- Acquire product through our own accounts so you don’t have to worry about establishing credit with food wholesalers
- Maintain a $2,000,000.00 liability insurance policy
- Maintain a current Business License
- Create safety protocol & procedures around your needs, such as documented refrigerator temperature monitoring and food safety procedures
- Perform routine equipment inspections
- Provide client nutritional screenings
- Specialize menus surrounding specific diets/allergies